Laughing More and Having Fun!
1. You wash that end I’ll wash this end.
2. I appreciate your help for the blind, THANKS!
3. Lucky I wish I got to do that
4. Man: i love you tiger. Tiger: i love you too, my dinner. :p
5. The name of this water lily is victoria. The name is given to this giant water lily in the honour of queen Victoria: )
6.So can I borrow the car tonight for a date ?
Having fun is an important part of stress management. Because studies show such wonderful health and stress relief benefits to laughter and even the anticipation of laughter, we should all work on getting more giggles into each day. And because of the many wellness benefits of leisure time, having fun should be a priority in the life of anyone who wants better health, greater happiness and less stress.